Good News but Awaiting Confirmation!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Yesterday I checked the Pregnancy test and it showed 'positive'. Shocked but excited. I showed it to Zack and he was happy and excited too. Then i showed it to Brandon but he can still ask me what is that? Alermak! Then brought it closer and he saw then he said "really ah". Hahaha.. Like so unbelievable.
Then Zack called his mother while i called my brother to share with him the good news. Aaron was happy too but banyak cakap la. Then after talking to Aaron like 2 minutes later Afad called, he said "kakak Aaron said ada good news kakak nak bilang". Wah lau the news really travel damn fast lor. FAster than newspaper. When Zack myself and Beverly went to fetch Princess Dewi from MRT, I shared the news with her too and she was happy and congratulate me and said "I going to be Aunty". Ya la... The smallest aunty ever... Hahaha... Well so far everyone is happy.
I still like don't know if i should be really happy because i don't want to rely on the test although it says 99% accuracy. So today I will be going to the clinic to do a blood test and check. Then we can celebrate from there.
So thats all for now. Till later when I am back from the doctor.
Cheers
Michelle